WADSA is a registered NDIS and WA NDIS service provider
WADSA has been running specialised camps for over 30 years.
Camps are available to people of all disabilities and include modified activities, adaptive equipment and customised instruction to suit all needs.
- Get involved in a WADSA Camp and you can:
- Increase your independence
- Be socially included in your community
- Build your health and fitness
- Build friendships and maintain your relationships
- Learn new skills
- Participate in your community
- Have heaps of fun!