Stakeholder Support, Representation, Consultancy, Advocacy and Awards
As the “peak body” for participation for people with disabilities in Western Australia, WADSA acknowledges and supports all of its stakeholders. These include; individuals with a disability, members and member clubs, consumers, staff and volunteers, supporters, partners and the wider community.
WADSA provides a wide variety of services to all of its stakeholders which may include evaluation and reviews, consultancy, advocacy, assistance and support, awards program as well as program specific delivery.
Currently WADSA directly supports 27 member clubs across the state of WA. Member clubs can be disability specific, sport specific or regionally based catering for members with a range of disabilities and providing opportunities in recreation and sport.
Following is a list of WADSA Member Clubs, to see club activities and contact details please visit “What Can I Do?”. (link to member clubs category under “What Can I do”)
- Ability Solutions Inc
- Albany Leisure Connections
- Avon Recreational Opportunities for Adults with Disabilities
- Boccia Rebels
- Bunbury Leisure Network
- Busselton Support Services
- Claremont Therapeutic Riding Centre
- Disabled Surfers Association of WA
- Goalball Western Australia
- Goldfields Disabled Sports Inc
- Mandurah Disabled Support & Recreational Respite Inc
- Peel Bowling and Social Club
- Riding for the Disabled Association of WA
- Recreational Opportunities for Adults with Disabilities
- Sailability WA Inc
- Special Olympics WA
- Superfins WA Inc
- Visually Impaired and Blind Bowlers of Western Australia Inc
- WA Blind Ten Pin Bowling
- WA Deaf Recreation Association
- WA Disabled Water Ski Club
- WA Tandem Cycling Advisory Council
- West Australian Blind Cricket Club
- Western Australian Blind Golf Association
- Western Electric Sporting Association
- Westerners Blind Golf Club
- Wheelchair Sports WA Association
WADSA commends its member clubs on their spirit of goodwill and amazing efforts especially by their participants, volunteers, coaches and family supporters.
For further information contact the WADSA office on (08) 9470 1442 or email email@example.com.