The safeguarding of our participants, their families, support staff and our team is the key priority at WADSA.
We continue to follow the advice and guidance of WA Health Department and the Australian Government. We are committed to regularly reviewing and updating our Covid-19 risk mitigation process and procedures, across all our direct services to reduce potential exposure to the virus.
The following measures have been put in place:
- Staff, volunteers and participants over the age of 18yrs+ are fully vaccinated.
- Maintain and update current vaccination registers to ensure all staff are up to date.
- Conduct pre-screening checks with all staff and participants prior to direct services. To ensure they are well, have not been to any exposure sites or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 before they attend the WADSA service.
- Masks are worn indoors and outdoors as required.
- Regular sanitising and cleaning of all equipment, vehicles and facilities.
- Encouraging frequent hand sanitisation and good hygiene practices such as proper and frequent hand washing.
- PPE will be available at all programs.
- Encouraging social distancing on all programs as applicable.
- Ensuring SafeWA check ins are done for everyone, at all venues we visit.
- We will adhere to the 2sqm rule in venues where applicable.
- Regularly monitoring of exposure site updates and reporting all potential risks in a timely manner.
- Keeping up to date registers of anyone attending our offices.
- Keeping updated and current with State government and Health updates and implementing
- necessary changes, in a timely and responsive manner.
We will implement further measures as and when deemed necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Franklin on
(08) 9470 1442 or email [email protected].