Welcome to the most electrifying, energizing and empowering sport called Goal Ball. If you are a team player, like to keep fit and healthy, enjoy making new friends, and have the desire to win, then this is the sport for you!
Goalball WA is a not-for-profit organization that provides the blind and vision-impaired community access to a sporting program valuing inclusion, participation, skills development and competitive pathways. Become a member or a volunteer and be a part of something special that transforms lives.
What do we offer?
- Goal Ball Skills Development & Introduction to the Sport.
- Ongoing League Competitions, State & National Tournament.
- Advanced Skills Development & Training.
- Learn to become a Coach in our Coaching Program.
- Bring Goal Ball to your School – Demonstrations & Workshops.
- All ages can join in the action – Soft Ball & Hard Ball Level.
- Learn to be a Team Player and Develop Leadership Skills.
- Live a Healthy and Fulfilling Life with Sport.
To find out more visit our web page or email [email protected].
61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100, Australia